Posted by Admin on June, 27, 2019
Hand tool refers to the type of tools which are used in manual operations by hand which does not need electrical power or any motor to function. By definition, is any tool or equipment which is powered by human hand rather than electrical power or motor is called a hand tool. These tools are generally used by workmen in small manual operations like chiseling, chopping, filling, or forging.
Classification of hand tools:
• Laying out measurement tools- measuring and marking tool
• Twisting or fastening tools- spanners, screwdrivers, and wrenches
• Impact or striking tools- mallets, sledges, and hammers
• Wooden work tools- wood saws, wood chisels, and panes
• Cutting tools- Reamers, taps, drills, punches, and files
• Holding tools- pliers, clamps, vises
• Grinding and sharpening tools
• Safety equipment- goggles and gloves
• Tool storage and accessory containers
• Finishing tools and Abrasives
Most commonly used hand tools are:
• Hammer- it is a multipurpose tool that is used for fixing nails, for forming and shaping metal sheet, or for tapping and fitting together parts.
• Screwdrivers- these are commonly preferred for adjusting tightness. It one of the most used tools as it comes in different shapes and can be altered in size as per the requirement and the size of the bolt.
• Wrench- these are used where gripping of objects is required. They are usually used where assembling objects to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts.
• Clamps- These are fastening equipment used to secure or hold objects together.
• Pliers- Pliers are found in almost every toolbox. They help to bend and hold materials and eliminate unwanted elements. It is used for straightening wires or removing nails.
• Tape measure- they are preferred for taking wall or room measurements.
• Bradawl- the main motive of this hand tool is to draw indentations in solid materials.
Nowadays, productivity and speed are important, not everything is achieved by machines as some jobs require hand tools to accomplish the task. To achieve the targets most of the workers still rely on hand tools. In most cases, hand tools are used to save cost as machine tools run on electricity.
Another plus point of using hand equipment is that they are safer than the machine tools. This is important in a workshop for craftsmen beginners, who only use hand tools for basic repair work. With the growing demand for hand tools there are many taparia hand tools supplier in India who deals in different types of hand tools. They offer wide range in the pocket friendly rates.
How to find the best taparia hand tools exporter from Chhattisgarh?
There are numerous exporters of taparia hand tools in Chhattisgarh. However, online searching can make your work easy. You can find one of the best supplier, conditioned they come up with following features.
• Deals in high-quality, durable hand tools
• Provides minimum guarantee
• Affordable quotation
• On-time delivery
• Customization of hand tools
Some suppliers also offer doorstep delivery. It is advised to check all the features properly prior making any purchase.